Android Anesthesia Infusion
This application calculates infusion rates for the drugs listed below.
- The user enters the patient weight in Kg. or Lb.
- Select one of the drugs listed below from a list.
- The application displays a drug specific view, that shows the drug name, a weight based infusion rate in µg/kg/min and the amount of drug in mg/ml.
- The user enter the patient in Kilograms or Pounds.
- The user selects a concentration from a list or enters a custom concentration
- The user enter a required dose in µg/kg/min
- The user taps the Calculate button.
- The application displays the dose in ml/hr, and a table of several doses.
Drugs included are:
Android Screen shots
- Patient weight is entered.
- Drug is selected.
- Shows the drug selected.
- User selects the concentration, the syringe or IV bag size, and the required dose.
- The dose is converted from µg/kg/min to ml/hr.
Smart Apps for smart phones